Saturday, June 06, 2015

The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Polish!

Oooh! This is a good one, I promise! ;)

But I'm going to hide it because it hasn't gotten around to all the ladies in our group yet!

So what the heck is this?? Well, a few months back a few of us bloggers decided it would be fun to have a unique polish created by the amazing Cat from Eat.Sleep.Polish (for reals, her polishes are AMAZING, so are her vinyls, go see for yourself!!). Actually, it was Keri's idea (from Oh My Swatch! Definitely check out her page, she has some awesome reviews!). Cat created this polish for us and it has travelled around to several ladies before landing in my lap several days ago. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm dealing with some sick kitty dramas so I didn't get this post up earlier but when I did finally get to using this polish I actually did the out-loud "Oooh! Ahhh!" and was immediately sad that I had to re-package this and send it along to the next lady. For reals, if Cat makes this shade available for purchase in the future, I want 10 of them! It's just one of those polishes you LOVE!

I received this polish from the adorable Melanie from Mini Neko -- please go see her blog and how she used this polish!! <3

For this mani I used 2 coats of polish and one layer of Seche Vite to top it off. Cleanup was a breeze and the formula was absolutely awesome (but Cat always makes great polishes so I'm not surprised at all!). :) As you can see it's a shimmery blue-leaning purple with linear holo. *swoon* The pigment is so rich, I love it!

Under LED desk lamp.



Macro under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.


Outdoors, bright daylight, no direct sun.



Outside, direct sunlight.


Outside, macro in direct sunlight (excuse the shadow at the nail tip! it was hard to see with the sun behind me!)


Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE this polish and I'm so glad I didn't peek at the previous blogger manis before receiving it, the surprise aspect made it totally worth it! I know some of the other bloggers did some really creative and amazing nail art with this but as previously mentioned, I'm dealing with a lot of intense sick kitty stress and have been back and forth to the vet to visit my Murphy kitty so unfortunately, you are just getting a straight swatch from me. I AM hoping that I will be able to purchase this shade from Cat in the future since it's such a lovely shade. 

I am so sad to see this go!! But I will be packing it up today and sending it onto the next lady in the group. I hope she loves it as much as I have! 

As for the other bloggers in the Sisterhood of the Travelling Polish, pleasepleaseplease, visit their blogs and social media sites as listed below!!

Eat.Sleep.Polish.: Facebook | Instagram | Shop

BlackLace Reviews: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Darling Magpie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Twitter 2 Gaby The Girl Next Door: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Kitties and Polish Forever: Blog | Instagram | Twitter Love This Lacquer: Blog | Instagram | Twitter Mini Neko: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest Ms Becky Bean: Instagram | Twitter Oh My Swatch: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest Sandie's Cupcakes: Blog | Twitter She Loves Lacquer: Blog | Instagram | Twitter Swatcher, Polish Ranger: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest We Didn't Miss It: Blog | Instagram | Twitter Writing Whimsy: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

4 comments: